Thursday, November 17, 2011

Extra credit about the China Culture


1.       China is the more difficult leagues to learn, but I want to learn this leagues in my future.
2.       In the last activities about China culture we learned a lot.
3.       I enjoy the activity in the Hialeah public Library last week.
4.       I love Chinese culture and food habits.
5.       The activity in Hialeah Public Library was very funny, especially for children and teenager.
6.        I think all people need to know about the China culture because in at moment China has the best economy on the world, so we learn more them.
7.       I am going to visit Hanoi China next years.
8.       My daughter learns mandarin in her school, so I appreciate you inverted him.
9.       I have never been my name in Chinese but now I have it.
10.   For this reason I say thank you Professor Ileana M,  Porges.

No comments:

Post a Comment